CyberEdge offers businesses an end-to-end risk management solution to stay ahead of the curve of cyber security risk. CyberEdge helps AIG’s customers to prevent and safeguard against data breaches, computer hacking, employee error, and more.
From AIG’s innovative loss prevention tools, which help educate and potentially prevent a cyber security breach, to the services of their Data Crisis Response Panel if a breach does occur, AIG’s customers receive responsive guidance every step of the way.
Key features include:
- Data liability: covers the financial consequences of losing or misappropriating customer or employee data.
- Business/Network Interruption (optional): Covers the loss of net profit due to an interruption to the customer’s network following a cyber breach.
- Electronic data: covers the cost of restoring, recollecting or recreating data after a leak or breach.
- Fines and investigations: covers the potentially significant costs and expenses of a data protection regulator’s investigation and fines following data security breaches.
- Crisis management and breach coaching: A CyberEdge policy provides access to a cyber-incident response team from industry specialists and covers the PR costs of reducing the damage it could cause to your reputation. Includes forensic services following a data breach; assistance to repair company and individual reputations; breach coaching and associated notification costs.
- Multimedia Liability (optional): covers the damages and defence costs incurred in connection with a breach of third party intellectual property, or negligence in connection with electronic content.
- Cyber/Privacy Extortion (optional): covers any ransom payments to third parties required to end an extortion threat.
Compare Cyber Insurance Quotes from leading Australian Insurers like AIG, Allianz, Brooklyn Underwriting, CGU, Chubb, Dual, Emergence and Zurich.
Please note Cyberliabilitycomparison.com.au Insurance News is an information service sometimes provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service
Please note that any advice given has been provided without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is also based on information we have obtained from you. You must ensure the information is accurate and complete. Otherwise, this advice may be based on the inaccurate or incomplete information. You should consider whether the advice is appropriate in light of your objectives, financial situation and needs